Saturday, August 3, 2013

S'More Cookies

Wow- long time, no blog! It's been almost a month since my last post! Summer is a busy time of year.

At the end of June, I attended a beginning of summer party, and I made and brought some of these delicious s'more cookies. You can find the original recipe here, and the pin here.

To make these cookies, you first whip up a batch of dough using chocolate chips, mini marshmallows, cinnamon, and other basic baking ingredients (I had to substitute chopped regular marshmallows since I didn't have any mini ones). Then, you lay graham crackers on a cookie sheet and place a rolled piece of dough on top of each one.


Next, you bake the cookies for about 5 minutes. At the five-minute mark, you take the try out from the oven and press a piece of a Hershey's bar onto each cookie. The tray then goes back into the oven for about 5-7 minutes.
Pressing the Hershey's Bar in
 
 
Finally, allow the cookies to cool and enjoy!

 
 
Check out my s'mores board on Pinterest for tons of other delicious-looking recipes using the classic idea of graham crackers, marshmallows, and chocolate!

No comments:

Post a Comment