Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Back to School Supplies!

My favorite part of the back to school season is definitely shopping for school supplies! Target, Staples, and Wal-Mart have such great deals and I always stock up on everything I'll need throughout the year. Read on to see my supply must-haves!

First off, everybody needs lots of notebooks and folders!
I got these spiral bound notebooks for a penny at Staples! The top notebook is filled with graph paper, which is perfect for math.
 
Most of these folders were also very cheap at Staples. The top green and purple ones I purchased from Target for $0.50 each.
 
These pretty folders from Staples were a bit more pricey, but they are adorable!
 
I organize each of my school subjects into a 3 ring binder (one for math, science, history, etc.).

Each of these binders was a couple of dollars at Wal-Mart.
 
I love new art supplies!



And of course, pencils, Sharpies, gluesticks, and Wite-Out are necessities.
I prefer mechanical pencils because they don't have to be sharpened.
 
 
 
I use tape, index cards, rulers, and paperclips on a daily basis.
 
Index cards are great for flash cards!
 

These ribbon paperclips are from Michael's.
 
Colorful pens make correcting homework and classwork so much more fun!

 
 
When it's cold season, these pocket tissues always come in handy.



These cute packs are from Target.
 
 
Finally, to store all of the supplies I use daily, I carry around a pencil pouch.

This chevron pencil case was a couple of dollars at Target.
 
 
*Happy back to school season!*


No comments:

Post a Comment