Thursday, July 4, 2013

Happy Fourth of July!

Happy Fourth of July!!!!!!! I hope everybody is having a great time celebrating our country's birthday! Today I'm going to share my patriotic nails for this year and some Pinterest baking ideas.

Yesterday afternoon I painted my nails the colors of our flag to get me in a festive mood. The middle fingers and thumbs are red, the pinkies and index fingers are blue, and the ring fingers are sparkly white.



I didn't bake anything spectacular for the Fourth, but there's always next year! Below are some patriotic baking ideas that I would love to try someday (all from Pinterest, of course)!

 
This flag made out of star cookies is so cool!

These kabobs are made out of brownie bits, marshmallows, blueberries, strawberries, and a chocolate drizzle.

This layered cupcake is awesome! I love the sprinkles and the decoration on top.

As always, to repin anything, click on the picture and it will bring you directly to the pin on Pinterest.

***I hope everybody has a happy and safe Fourth of July!***

 

No comments:

Post a Comment