Friday, July 5, 2013

Accesories Haul

Lately I have been doing some serious accessory shopping! I hadn't bought any accessories in a while, so it's nice to have some fresh new items to update outfits.

First, I bought this brown and pink tote bag for $10! It's perfect for a beach/pool bag and for traveling.

These adorable hair bows are from Icing. They were $8.50 each, but it was buy one get one half off, so the total was $12.75.

This isn't technically an accessory, but I purchased this hair spray from Bath & Body Works for $10 (I had a 20% off coupon). When you spray it in your hair, it creates beach waves.



Each of these headbands were $4.99 at Charlotte Russe.



At Charlotte Russe all jewelry was 2 for $10, so I picked up this long heart necklace and a set of 3 gold bracelets.

Also from Charlotte Russe, I bought these 2 pairs of sunglasses for $3.99 each.

These bracelets (from Charlotte Russe again) were $1.99 on clearance.

Finally, at Ulta my sweet dad bought this set of eye shadow applicators for me so I can refresh some of my old ones.

No comments:

Post a Comment