Monday, January 14, 2013

Mint- Colored Nails

On Sunday, I painted my nails using "Mint Sorbet" by Sally Hansen.




I LOVE this nail polish, but for some reason every little mistake is super obvious using this color. I added some wavy stripes using a white nail brush on each thumb. Here is the finished product:


Here are two tutorials for nail art that I definitely want to try from the Birchbox website:

1. How To: Polka Dot Manicure


2. How To: DIY Chevron Nail Art


If you haven't checked out the Birchbox website, you definitely should! Under the "magazine" tab, there's tons of beauty/ nails/ makeup tutorials and articles free to everyone. Finally, this at home DIY manicure set looks interesting. Sort of expensive (and supposedly doesn't stay on as long as a gel salon manicure), but I guess it's cheaper than getting gel manicures in a salon!

Also, check it out here on amazon.com



No comments:

Post a Comment