Saturday, January 12, 2013

December 2012 Birchbox

For Christmas, one of my favorite gifts I received was a 6-month Birchbox subscription. For those of you who have never heard of Birchbox, it is a company that sends subscribers a small box full of makeup/ beauty samples for a fee of $10 per month (you receive one box a month). This was my first subscription, and so far I love it! The first box actually came in the mail a couple of weeks before Christmas, but I put it under the tree and opened it on Christmas morning. Here is what was in the box:



1. Obliphica Nourishing Mask (for hair)
2. Put a Pin in it Rose (nail polish)
3. Yogini (perfume sample)
4. Mary-Lou Manizer (eye shadow)
5. Hair Tie
6. Tili Bag (adorable turquoise plastic zip bag)
7. Coupon for $50 off a purchase of $125 or more at "Rent the Runway"

I highly recommend Birchbox if you're into makeup/ beauty! Here is a great video from their website that explains more about them.


No comments:

Post a Comment