Saturday, May 4, 2013

What's in my stage makeup bag?

As spring rolls around and the end of the school year approaches, there are all kinds of performances such as concerts, dance recitals, and drama productions. Today I am going to share with you what I keep in my makeup bag whenever I perform!

First, I store everything in this pink and green polka-dotted bag. It is the perfect size to carry around, yet it holds all of my stuff.


To start off my beauty routine, I wash my face and apply a light BB cream. I dab cover-up underneath my eyes and on any blemishes. Then, I rub on powder in circular motions to set the foundation and remove any extra shine.


Next, I move on to my eyelids. I first coat them with an eyelid primer, and then layer a glittery neutral highlighter that covers the entire lid and then the skin up to the eyebrow. Next I cover my eyelids with a gold shadow and fill in the creases with a dark brown. After I blend, blend, blend!


For my eyelashes, I curl them and then add a couple of coats of black mascara on both my top and bottom lashes.


I apply blush to the apples of my cheeks and blend it in a little. I usually use the pink blush in the bottom right corner of the palette.


Finally, I finish with a bright red lipstick that really pops on stage!

No comments:

Post a Comment