Thursday, May 23, 2013

Pinspired!

Lately I have been pinning like crazy! If you don't already, you can follow me here on Pinterest. Today I'm going to share with you some of my recent favorite fashion, makeup, and hair pins.

Fashion

I think this chevron sundress is so adorable! I have been really into chevron lately, so I wish I had this in my closet.

This navy blue-themed outfit is perfect for summer. I love the tote bag, the flip-flops, and the necklace. I will probably assemble an outfit inspired by this pin.

I LOVE this bow pencil skirt from Forever 21. It would be perfect for a night out any time of the year!

This outfit is perfect for a casual summer day. As you probably know from this post, I love chambray shirts. I'm also really lovin' colored shorts this season.

Hair

This bandana + messy bun is the perfect casual updo for summer to keep hair out of your face.

This french-braided side ponytail is another pretty everyday look.

This style is fancier than the other two, but I love the long curls with a bow. I will definitely try this!

Makeup

This is a perfect subtle and shimmery smokey eye that is not over-the-top.

The white shadow over the gold creates a unique look that brightens the eyes.

I think this peach and pink look is very interesting. I'm not sure if I'm bold enough to wear it out, but I will definitley give it a go at home.

As usual, if you wish to repin anything, please click on the picture and repin directly from Pinterest. I hope you enjoyed this pinteresting post! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment