Sunday, May 12, 2013

Mother's Day Card

Happy Mother's Day! Today I'm going to share with you the card that I made for my wonderful mother this year.

Of course, I found the idea for the card on Pinterest. Here was my inspiration:

Click on the picture for step-by-step instructions from the original website. Click here to find it on Pinterest.

Here's how my version turned out:

The string of flowers are tucked inside the pot.


Inside the card I layered a couple pieces of scrapbook paper and wrote a note. 

I made a few changes to the original craft:
- I used three flowers instead of four.
- I used patterned scrapbook paper for each flower.
- I glued the flowerpot onto a folded piece of construction paper.
- I used hot glue.
- I made the grass by cutting slits in a piece of green construction paper.
- I used ribbon instead of string to attach the flowers.

This is a cute and simple card that I would definitely recommend making!

No comments:

Post a Comment