Friday, March 1, 2013

Chambray Shirts

I love my chambray shirt! It is definitely a versatile wardrobe staple. I purchased mine from Kohl's. You can wear it year-round, and it can go with jeans, leggings, skirts, shorts, and dresses! Wow! Here are some of the outfits that I created with my shirt.

This is a great cozy winter outfit. I paired my chambray shirt with some black leggings, a purple scarf, and Uggs.

For another cold-weather outfit, I have my chambray shirt on with jeans, a white cami, Uggs, and a blue and green necklace.

This is definitely a summer outfit. With the chambray shirt is a polka-dot cami, mint green shorts, a heart necklace, and a belt.

Finally, I kept this outfit nice and simple by pairing my shirt with a floral skirt. Perfect for spring!


No comments:

Post a Comment