Tuesday, September 3, 2013

Colored Denim- 5 Days, 5 Ways

Today I'm introducing a new series on my blog- 5 days, 5 ways! Every post in this series will feature a trendy wardrobe staple that I have styled in five different ways. I love taking pieces out of my closet and seeing how many outfits I can create, and this also helps me make the best out of the clothes I have.

I'm going to spotlight colored denim today, which is a big trend for the upcoming fall season. The pants I am wearing are a cobalt blue purchased from Kohl's.

First off, I paired my blue pants with a gray cardigan, a white lace tank top, and simple black flats.

Of course, I had to use my versatile chambray shirt! I also wore a leather beaded necklace and leopard flats for a pop of pattern.

For this outfit, I wore a black tee, a white cami, a heart necklace (which you can't really see), and leopard flats.

With the colored pants, I paired a striped tee with my Sperrys.

Also with the outfit above, I wore a blue hair bow that matches the pants perfectly!

For the final outfit, I wore brown combat boots with a white sweater and colorful scarf.

That concludes the first post in the 5 Days, 5 Ways series! I hope you enjoyed it! Which outfit was your favorite?

No comments:

Post a Comment