Monday, February 11, 2013

Valentine's Day Party Favors

Last weekend I hosted a Valentine's Day party that was super fun! One of my favorite parts of planning a party is assembling the favors, and the ones I made for this event were quick, cute, and easy!

First up, I started with mini red and pink metal mailboxes from Target.


Aren't they adorable? The flags can even move up and down and both ends come off. Next, I bought these sample-sized lotions in "Berry Flirt" from Bath & Body Works.


I also added a packet of mint hot chocolate mix.


And of course you can't forget the candy! I bought milk chocolate and caramel Hershey's kisses.


I folded the hot cocoa mix and tucked it in the back of the mailbox. Then, I stuck the lotion in on its side and added Hershey kisses to fill up most of the remaining space.


And there you have it! Quick, cute, and easy Valentine's Day favors!




No comments:

Post a Comment