Friday, February 1, 2013

Friday Mall Haul

This afternoon I took a trip to the mall. It was so much fun! There were some great deals and sales, so I was super happy. The most expensive thing I bought was $12. Not bad!

First up is this adorable striped cardigan from Target. I love how it has three different colors!


This shirt from Hollister starts with a light blue on top and gradually turns into a darker blue.


At Bath & Body Works I bought 5 mini hand sanitizers for $5 and a sample bottle of "Berry Flirt" lotion for $1.


This turquoise striped shirt is from Aeropostale. I LOVE the color! It's so springy!


Finally, of course I bought some nail polish at Target. I couldn't help myself. I needed a new black polish for nail designs (my other one is really bad quality and doesn't work well at all), and once I saw the other ones I just had to get them! I ended up buying three Sally Hansen Extreme Wears in "Black Out," "Sun Kissed," and "Red Carpet." I also picked up this adorable chevron duck tape in the dollar section.

No comments:

Post a Comment